Saturday, July 4, 2009

You and I



I get to understand you better as a person. Which I believed that both of us had really talk things out face to face. Honestly, I like who you are and I hope that we could be together someday which only both of us will know if it will be soon enough.

For the past 15 days, we had spend the time together which I really wished that I could spend more than what I had just did which due to our position that does not permit us to be as close as possible. Missing the days when each night you will be at my hotel doorstep to wish me good night.

I hope you feel the same way of what I am feeling right now. Holding on to your hand everynight seems to be like the blanket that keeps us warm through out the night. And the pat on the cheek is just like forever...

Darl, I do cherish all the moments that we spend. Esp the bus ride up the mountain. The ups and downs that we had, the smile that both of draws on each others face and the frustration that both of us endure.

Missing you each moment...

No comments: