Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weird Dreams...

It has been quite sometime since I visited my blog and had been tight down with many many projects and of course my students mid-year design module.

Anyway, my title weird dreams..

Recently I had been encountering weird dreams all over again which it may be weird but I thought I should share with all of you and maybe you can tell me what do you guys think about it.

The most recent dream that I had was last night which in my vision of the dream, I saw a family. A family, usually is the dad, mom and a kid, I think is a boy which is about 10 years old. This particular family was a happy one which they used to go for outing and they had dinner together and many other things.

I think his mother is a housewife and his dad works for a iron ore company.

One day, this boy started to give alot of problems to the family which in my dreamy vision, everything happens with a blink of an eye, the family was falling apart, while his father ran into terrible debts and his mother is always crying. She looks rather cheerful sometimes but when it comes to late evening, she will grin not only to her family, but to everyone else.

One day the kid went to school and out of depression, the kid started banging on his table and everything happened so fast that the kid was send to the headmaster room. The funny thing is that out of a sudden, the headmaster gave the kid some caning and the kid broke down with tears in his eyes. He cried and cried and the headmaster decided to call the kid's dad.

A few hours later, his dad came to school and the headmaster explained what had happened during the day. His dad was rather disappointed with his child's behaviour after which he decided to bring him back home.

Once back home, his dad asked the boy's mom to get into the car and he drove them to the place where he works. The iron ore factory. When they reached the factory, his dad mentioned that he couldnt take the level of stress anymore and he says that their son had caused much embarrassment to the family.

The father then bring the family to the melting pot for the iron ore and he asked his wife and his son to grab hold of the cable. When three of them were secured to the cable, his dad lowered the cable which the cable heads directly towards the melting pot.

For a moment, I saw the faces of the family while the cable lowering the three of them down and they were screaming and screaming. I stand and watched them going down and feel so helpless but to watch them die.

From the point when they were melted in the melting pot, I couldnt bear it and I quickly opened my eye, thank god it is just a dream but yet it looks so real. It is so real that, I could still remember every detail of it.

If this story means something please tell me ok? because I keep getting weird weird dreams almost every night. And when I have weird dreams again, I will write.

Sign off..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Kelvin Laopa, relax realx is just a dream as u say is 'A WIRED DREAM.' Oldern time people said; a person awake in nxt minutes still remember so clearly about your dream it wont happen on anyone or either yourself? But they believe that must be your past time story, But in nowday a mentally Prof will explain it as ' A STRESS tat cos a people brain still working while they are still sleepin so it ocur alot of wired dream happen that is "imagination"

Anonymous said...

But Your Wired Dream is not a Bad Dream either, it can tell out the sadness and touching among this family life happen, it give out a feel how much we havae to treasure one another esp Ur Family and e closer ones =) It really a sad ending that they choosen to die in tis way i would hope they gather e strangth of their Family LOVE n slove the problems together and concern and not apart each other, as a words we always say to one another;'WE ARE ONE HAPPY FAMILY.'

RP: I think you can rewrite out a story of your wired dreams and share with everyone and read out from your blog or a hard copy that is very meaningful things cause is No copright is truly written from the Author of this WIRED DREAM that YOU =)

le-tegra said...

Thanks Ice,

Its nice of you to leave a comment. And if I have more dreams to share, I will write it down here.. :)

Cheers,

Sakura said...

wah kevin. What a dream. Probably it's just that your spirit has gone somewhere to witness another spirits lives?

le-tegra said...

its weird for my spirits to roam away when im asleep.

but is it really true that our spirits will roams away?

R3ap3R said...

Hhmm...You can blame it on stress, but you're not the only one who has weird dreams, alot of us do. But you should ask yourself.. What did you do before you sleep? Did you watch any particular movie that night? Or was something on your mind? Something might have caused the dream... if no, then do check the papers.. :P

Sakura said...

not so sure about that kelvin. But some say dreams happen because it got to do with our brain. The spirit thing most probably got to do with religious belief I guess

le-tegra said...

hmm..before i sleep, i will play with my NDS for at least 1/2hr before I sleep. To relieve stress. :0

But when come to think about the dream that i mention, it does sounds like the movie terminator 2. but i have not watch that movie for a long long time.

Anyway thanks for the suggestion guys. :)

Cheers,

Anonymous said...

Kelvin, i think you're probably too stress with work thus that dream. OR maybe you're to into the previous book you read. Take it easy okkae? But it does sounds interesting.. Hmmm. I know even without this "weird dream", im sure you will still love care and protect your family and love ones.
:) Rmb to share more!
Take care.