Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Super-Slackers (TM) <-- by CJ

Sunset by the Bay
Shots by Canon EOS


Sunset by the Bay
Shots by Canon EOS

It has been a week plus since my Bridge Leader Camp 2007. Was a great camp and I just missed it somehow rather. I was the camp photographer and bringing my SLR around was like capturing amazing moments from the students and their trainer. Never had I know that there is such things like a motivational and leadership camp trainer. Looking forward for the next camp 2008!
Today was rather a bad day in campus. ..I could nominate a few awards to year 2007 this year award list...


Miss Super Slackers goes to....

Miss Un-Genuine goes to...

Miss Not-Pretty goes to...

Miss Power-Struggle goes to...

*names shall not be mention unless I leave my office*

In this world, there are so many different people around us. There are so many award that we can award to this people to have them recognized. Sigh..

sign off...

No comments: